TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Online via the PERTH SESSIONS. For Cinema Paradiso info and to purchase tickets visit: www.palacecinemas.com.au. For Luna on SX info and to purchase tickets visit: www.lunapalace.com.au. All major credit cards accepted (ex. Amex & Diners). Booking Fees Apply
At box offices daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. There are no booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices however surcharges for credit cards apply.
PERTH TICKET PRICES
Luna on SX
|Luna Palace Privilege Card Holders||$15.00|
* Eligible Concessions: Full-time Students (photo ID required), Senior Citizens, Luna Palace Privilege Card Holders, Health Care Card Holders, Pensioners, Child tickets. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
|Palace Golden Movie Club Members||$14.50|
|Palace Movie Club Members||$15.00|
* Eligible Concessions: Full-time Students (photo ID required), Senior Citizens, Health Care Card Holders, Pensioners, Child tickets. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
SPOTLIGHT ON FERZAN OZPETEK
Facing Windows, Ignorant Fairies and Loose Cannons at Cinema Paradiso
|Palace Movie Club||$15.00|
SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
The PERTH EVENTS information page outlines related to ticket prices and event details.
Discounts available for multi-film purchase. Excludes Opening Night, Closing Night & Special Events. Not valid across venues.
Luna on SX
|5 FILM PASS|
|Luna Privilege Card||$70.00|
|5 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$70.00|
|10 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$130.00|
|20 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$240.00|
Multi-film passes are for separate, pre-selected sessions for one person. All films must be chosen in advance to different films at the time of purchase. Passes are not valid across venues.
(20 students or more)
|$10.00 per ticket*|
(20 people or more)
|$14.00 per ticket|
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students.
Group Booking Enquiries:
Luna on SX (08) 9444 4045 ext 111 or email@example.com
Cinema Paradiso email firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival films are restricted to persons aged 18 years and over unless specified. Festival tickets, once acquired, are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded. All seating is unreserved. For classification information, please see film pages.
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- All seating is reserved at Palace Cinema Como, Brighton Bay, Westgarth, Norton Street, Verona, Electric, Barracks, Palace Nova Eastend and Palace Nova Prospect Cinemas. Seating is unreserved at Cinema Paradiso and State Cinema.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.